At Vasu Skin Solutions, your health and safety is our top priority
With concerns over the Coronavirus Disease, we want to assure you that after every client, we clean all surfaces with a hospital-grade disinfect, including all door handles, electronic devices as well as every item used in treatment rooms. We follow CDC requirements and take this illness seriously.
We do believe that a small facility like ours is one of the safest places you can be. As you know, we treat very few people at any given time, so your exposure to large numbers never happens at Vasu.
Your health and safety is important to us and we will continue to provide you a safe place to receive your care. We kindly ask that if you are feeling unwell that you reschedule your appointment instead of coming in, even if last-minute.
Here are some steps we’re taking to keep your health our top priority:
- We will be encouraging staff to allow clients to swipe their own credit cards to reduce the transmission of germs
- We will be offering a mask and gloves to every client
- To allow for social distancing, there will be seating available outside, inside and we will be allowing clients to wait in a closed door room
- We will be sanitizing our desk, chairs, iPads and door handles after each and every client
- All staff will be wearing a mask while treating clients
Schedule or Reschedule your Skincare Service in Denver or Boulder
At Vasu Skin Solutions, we are doing our part to ensure that the guidelines set forth by the CDC are followed diligently and that the health of each client is taken very seriously. We will reschedule any appointment without question during this time, and we will be waiving cancellation fees no questions asked. If you would like to schedule a skincare service in Denver or Boulder, contact Vasu Skin Solutions today and rest assured that we are working diligently to provide a safe and relaxing environment for our staff and each and every client!