Dear Vasu Community,
Due to COVID-19, below are the guidelines that our guests must follow until further notice:
- At Vasu, we will go above and beyond sanitation and disinfection requirements using only hospital-grade disinfectants.
- All clients must wear a face mask
- If you arrive at your appointment showing any visible symptoms of illness even while wearing a face mask (For example, cough, runny nose, congestion, fever, shortness of breath), we will politely turn you away.
- All Vasu staff will be wearing N95 filtered masks and gloves at all times while performing services!
- We strongly advise immunocompromised and at-risk clients to consider your risks before booking your appointment.
- We will continue to be by appointment only and will not accept any walk-ins.
- Vasu Skin Solutions is 100% not responsible or liable for any health-related injuries, including Covid-19 or any other illness once you leave Vasu Skin Solutions.
- Upon arrival, all guests must use hand sanitizer provided by Vasu Skin Solutions outside before entering our office.
- We will not have any more than four people in the office at one time until further notice.
- We will maintain at least 6 feet apart unless we are performing your service.
- Please limit the number of personal belongings brought into Vasu at the time of your service.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early to your appointment. Our front doors will remain locked as our reception areas are closed.
- Only the person with the appointment is allowed in the office; no children, friends, or extra people are allowed in at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience!
- We will no longer be serving complimentary beverages or snacks.
- Do not bring outside food and beverage.
- We will no longer be offering blankets or pillows.
- We ask our guests not to touch our retail products. Please ask your technician for assistance.
- Our $100 cancellation fee for late arrival, late cancellations, and no shows still applies as we are doing our best to fit in our clients.
If you are uncomfortable with any of the guidelines outlined above, please notify us immediately, and we will reschedule your appointment.
Contact our Boulder office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text 720.470.4837
As always, we wish you health, wellness, and good skin.