If your rosacea is causing you to feel self-conscious or you’re tired of trying to conceal the redness, bumps, and inflammation with heavy makeup, you may be ready to seek out new rosacea treatment in Denver. While rosacea causes are varied, specialized skin care treatments at Vasu alleviate rosacea symptoms.
What Causes Rosacea?
Doctors are not entirely sure of the origins of rosacea, although they have identified some factors that may initiate or exacerbate it. rosacea causes may include foods that are heavily spiced or those that have cinnamaldehyde in them, an organic compound found in cinnamon and some other foods. Other potential sources of rosacea include Helicobacter pylori, an intestinal bacteria, and the microscopic Demodex, a skin mite that carries a particular type of bacteria.
Are There Different Types of Rosacea?
Facial redness and small bumps filled with pus, there are a few types, and each is slightly different in its presentation are typical characterizations of rosacea.
- Erythematotelangiectatic rosacea causes facial redness and a flushed look, with blood vessels just under the skin becoming easily visible.
- Papulopustular rosacea is notable for the pus-filled bumps it causes; most sufferers are women in middle age, and this sub-type is sometimes called acne rosacea.
- Rhinophyma usually affects men and is noticeable because of how much the nasal skin visibly thickens.
- Ocular rosacea affects the eyes, leaving them feeling dry, bloodshot, or burning; some sufferers also experience light sensitivity.
- Someone can experience more than one type of rosacea, especially those with rhinophyma.
What are the Best Treatments for Rosacea?
Topical creams prescribed by physicians seeking to resolve rosacea causes don’t always work. Various formulas used in an attempt to defeat the activity of Demodex mites on the skin as well as reduce skin inflammation and minimize redness. While some medications help reduce the bumps, reddened skin can remain.
IPL or Intense Pulsed Light treatment can provide long-term relief from rosacea symptoms with minimal side effects. Multiple treatments are the best solution to address the chronic nature of rosacea. With IPL, targeted and highly calibrated light reaches areas deep within the skin to reduce redness and break up visible capillaries with simple skincare treatment. Some clients may feel their skin warming during the procedure, but our experienced aestheticians offer a cooling device for comfort. Treated areas darken and slough off for refreshed and renewed skin and considerable improvement of rosacea symptoms.
Contact Vasu Skin Solutions Today!
When considering rosacea treatment, Denver’s own Vasu Skin Solutions provides expert and compassionate care tailored to your needs and concerns in our spa-like setting. Contact Vasu Skin Solutions in Denver today for your complimentary consultation.
Vasu Skin Solutions in Denver
3195 Blake Street
Denver, CO 80205